This is one great way to put your personal stamp on a gift for someone special (or tailor it specifically to that someone special’s style). Start from scratch to make your own concert t-shirts, college t-shirts, funny t-shirts, gym t-shirts, mothers day t-shirt, fathers day shirts, valentines day shirts, birthday shirts or much more special occasions. Every order is reviewed by an expert artist, confirming that your design turns out exactly the way you envisioned it! Custom clothing is also an excellent gift idea for tradeshows, reunions or corporate gifts.
If you love this shirt, please click on the link to buy it now: https://mygearzenk.com/product/i-wear-purple-for-my-grandma-alzheimers-awareness-shirt/
– knit fabrics have some give and look softer. Woven fabrics look stretched and have fabric bunching under my breasts. Look for shirts that say “slim cut”, “tailored fit”, or sometimes simply “fitted”, on the tags. Under armor, as well as many other major athletic brands, have a vast offering of these type of shirts that are specifically designed to show off an athletic physique. Also, pay attention to fabric…thinner, softer fabrics are going to give you a more sheer effect you want to show off your chest. It is a bit unusual but not necessarily peculiar. The times that I can see it being done is if you have lung disease or a chest wall condition, doing it during max inspiration and expiration would help assess your chest wall mechanics, and possibly tidal volumes (especially if you appear to have a paralyzed diaphragm). Might also be useful if you have some sort of muscle weakness. Most of these scenarios would likely be done by a pulmonologist. Another possible reason would be if you are a competitive athlete and your doctor is someone who is involved in optimizing your training regimen.
Using your example, a 42″ chest means that when took a vinyl tape measure and wrapped it snugly around your chest (not tight though) the tape measure says 42″ – or typically XL. See the size chart below to confirm this. One other thing to keep in mind is that one designer’s XL can be equal to another brand’s size large. Also some XL’s run large, while some XL’s run small. Always look on a website to see if any given garment “runs true to size”. This information can be extremely helpful when you order online. First you can try medium size. If you find this size not fit you, then you have to go for a large size. If this doesn’t solve the problem, you’ll have to go to the tailor and make a shirt of your size. – more open necklines such as V necks ore deeper round necks. Higher necklines give the appearance that you could land a small airplane on my chest.
But if you are an average person and your doctor routinely measures your chest but not related to respiration, I don’t know. (Unless he is a tailor posing as a doctor). Are you a man or a woman? If you are a man, then shirts go by neck measurement and arm length. A 48 inch chest is probably in the big and tall section of most stores. This is literally if you want like a dress shirt. If you are a woman, the other answer better addresses your question. But for a loose fitting top, you may be in plus sizes. If someone has a chest tube in they are very likely in hospital or under the care of a paramedic or EMT being transported to hospital so you wont have to measure the output. Leave that to the professionals. Layrescuers and even qualified first aides are not taught, nor are they expected, to insert and maintain cheat tubes so this is not something you need to know.
Product detail for this product:
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Vist our store at: https://mygearzenk.com
This product belong to duc-hai