With Secure Checkout (100% Secure payment with SSL Encryption), Return & Warranty (If you’re not 100% satisfied, let us know and we’ll make it right.), Worldwide shipping available, Buy 2 or more to save shipping. Last Day To – BUY IT or LOSE IT FOREVER. Only available for a LIMITED TIME – NOT FOUND IN STORES!
Click here to buy this shirt: Click here to buy this NFL Buffalo Bills josh allen royal player graphic 2022 T-shirt
10. Star Trek: The Motion Picture – I love, love, love Admiral Kirk’s uniform and won’t deny being a fan of Ilia’s costume, but everyone else is wearing bland, ill fitting, not-at-all flattering beige or grey pajamas. 9. Star Trek: The Next Generation (First Contact, Insurrection, and Nemesis) – I don’t like the grey. The color has been relegated to undershirts. That, added with the “mood lighting” in the films took it away from what Star Trek looks like, for me. 6. Star Trek: Enterprise – I like how these uniforms remind me of the smurf-suits that real astronauts wear. They have a look that says we are still a little rough around the edges. 5. Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan – very smart looking and flattering to the older actors. I get the feeling Nicholas Meyer watched a lot of WWII naval warfare movies while prepping for this film. Everyone is bundled up like they are working in the North Atlantic. The first time I met George Takei, he was wearing this uniform. It was a Florida, in August, and that thing is made of wool. Poor guy.
3. Star Trek: the Next Generation – these uniforms evolved over the seven years. The first season look the best when the actors are in their best shape, but are unforgiving. The laters seasons looked more comfortable. 2. Star Trek: Discovery (the Enterprise) – every night I pray Captain Pike gets his own show. These uniforms look great and are a loving take on the originals. 1. Star Trek – you have to dance with the one that brung ya. NBC owned RCA and decided to use Star Trek to sell color television sets. That’s why the bright colors were used for the uniforms. To me, these uniforms say future. They say Star Trek. They are light and inviting and confident. TOS was aired on a network owned by a major TV manufacturer, RCA, at a time when color TV was still a growing technology. RCA encouraged their network’s shows to use vividly-colored sets, costumes, and lighting so that viewers who had a black-and-white TV at home would be wowed when they saw a show in color at a friend’s house. That’s why not just the uniforms, but nearly every aspect of TOS production design was vibrant and colorful.
By the time the gray-shouldered uniforms were rolled out, the Federation was ramping up for a full-scale war. My personal theory for the justification of those uniforms is that their previous designs were highly visible at a distance and that the color coding made it very easy to pick out COs. The gray-shouldered uniforms reduced the color coding to just two small bands that wouldn’t necessarily be visible from all angles (and could easily be hidden completely) and while they weren’t exactly camo, they were certainly less visible than a pair of giant colored shoulder pads. They were also a return to multiple layers of heavier fabric, making for a harder-wearing uniform that you could roll around in the dirt in without having to worry about the thing getting shredded.
Suitable for Women/Men/Girl/Boy, Fashion 3D digital print drawstring hoodies, long sleeve with big pocket front. It’s a good gift for birthday/Christmas and so on, The real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness, The print on the item might be slightly different from pictures for different batch productions, There may be 1-2 cm deviation in different sizes, locations, and stretch of fabrics. Size chart is for reference only, there may be a little difference with what you get.
- Material Type: 35% Cotton – 65% Polyester
- Soft material feels great on your skin and very light
- Features pronounced sleeve cuffs, prominent waistband hem and kangaroo pocket fringes
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style
- Print: Dye-sublimation printing, colors won’t fade or peel
- Wash Care: Recommendation Wash it by hand in below 30-degree water, hang to dry in shade, prohibit bleaching, Low Iron if Necessary
Home: Vistit JollyFashionStore
This product belong to admin